Delivering the Industrial IoT enabled connected future
In a growing IoT world, with 94% of companies already seeing a return on their IoT investments, the potential benefits are clear. However, the path to a fully realised Industrial Internet is not without its challenges.
Industrial IoT 2016, taking place in London from March 23rd - 24th, is the only event bringing together 24 of the top mobility, connectivity and IoT experts from across industries to share early use cases from the industrial internet. Hear from the early IoT adopters and discover the strategies, tools and technologies you need to remain competitive under the industrial IoT, increase operations efficiency and reduce wastage.
With Gartner predicting that by 2020, the top 20% of most profitable companies will be those that adopted IoT technologies early, can you afford to miss out!?
With over 20 of the top minds working to make IOT a reality for industry, discover how you can establish yourself as a leader within the Internet of Things.
Who should attend?
Currently working to make the Internet of Things a reality for your company? Industrial IOT 2016 will provide a masterclass in overcoming the challenges surrounding this new and uncharted territory, with specific focus in the following industries:
Energy & Utilities
Automotive & Fleet Management
Benefits of Attending Industrial IOT 2016
- Exploring the opportunities, the expectations and the challenges for industry in a fully realized Internet of Things
- An agenda bursting with insights and success stories developed with our expert advisory board featuring some of the top IOT minds from across Europe
- Exclusive industry specific workshops for the Energy & Utilities, Manufacturing, Automotive and Construction industries
- Unlocking value from existing assets under the Industrial Internet and identifying the benefits and efficiencies you can bring to your business
- Driving forward data-driven transformation and utilising your data correctly to optimise your processes and improve the customer experience in the Internet of Things
- Addressing key concerns of security and privacy that arise as a result of increased data communications and connected technologies
- Assessing how one of the largest fleets in Europe are changing in the face of IOT and how they are moving from reactive to predictive maintenance with TVH's Chief Business Innovation Officer
- Examining issues of interoperability and exploring how you can future-proof your business by working with external partners and stakeholders
- Investigating how E.ON are utilising Remote Asset Monitoring and advanced maintenance toresult in the highest levels of asset utilisation and overall system efficiency in their Wind farms
- Investigating the importance of open innovation and collaboration across the ecosystem in a fully realised Internet of Things with leading technology investor Guido F. Mengelkamp
- Discover how industries are coming together to build the UK's first Smart City in Milton Keynes with Innovate UK and The Open University